Skip to Content

NOTICES

We apologize for the long maintenance and the multiple extensions.
GM Chronicles 05/09/2024

Greetings, everyone. This is Seung-mok Song, and I am in charge of the Summoners War: Chronicles business and operations.

First and foremost, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the maintenance taking longer than expected. Our goal is to deliver delight to the many Summoners who love and care for Chronicles, but it is our fault for failing to keep the stated time and causing trouble as a result of repeated extensions to the maintenance.

I will inform you without hesitation on the present status. During the process of moving Summoner data from the Japan region, which was a key component of today's region integration maintenance, an issue with some information was discovered, hence the maintenance period was extended twice for one hour each. After the data transfer was completed, while checking for any extra side effects, it was discovered that some Summoners' main quest progress data had not been completely transferred, causing the maintenance to be extended until now. Although the source of the issue has been confirmed, there is no way to express our regret for the inconvenience caused to all Summoners playing the game in the Asia region as a result of repeated extensions.

I would like to provide Summoners waiting to play Chronicles with more up-to-date information on the present situation. Although we cannot compensate for all of the trouble caused, including the disappointment of not being able to play the game for a day, we would like to present you with the compensations listed below.

▶ Compensation for extension of region integration maintenance

- Compensations for US/EU: Transcendence Scroll x3, Mystical Scroll x10, Arena Coin x600, Brawl Seal x750, Hero Artifact x1, Artifact Essence x10, Valor Coin x1,000

- Compensations for ASIA: Transcendence Scroll x3, Maximization Marble x1, Energy x3,000, Quick Battle Permit x300, Mystical Scroll x10, Arena Coin x600, Brawl Seal x750, Hero Artifact x1, Artifact Essence x10, Valor Coin x1,000, 2-day quantity of the current Crystal subscription product

- Additional Compensations for Nephthys (ASIA): Legend Artifact x1, Hero Artifact x1, Hero Symbol Box x1, Artifact Essence x5, Quick Battle Permit x34, Valor Coin x4,950, Ancient Galagos Coin x119,500, Crystal (Free) x3,000

* The Nephthys (ASIA) server will receive both compensations for ASIA and additional compensations for Nephthys (ASIA).

- The compensations can be claimed within 30 days after completion of maintenance.

* Only the accounts created before the maintenance can claim the compensations.

Again, on behalf of our team, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Our team will do our utmost to finish the ongoing procedure as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Seung-mok Song

Sample default message pop-up

Translate

Select a language to translate.

Select a language to translate.