Skip to Content

DEV'S NOTE

Sep. 19th Developer’s Note
GM Chronicles 12hours ago

Hello, this is Summoners War: Chronicles PD Sang-min Choi.

While preparing for my first Chronicles update as the PD, I have, unfortunately, missed posting this note beforehand.

Moving forward, I will ensure to inform you about important updates, such as balance patches, in advance.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

I will start off this Developer's Note with an overview of the update that will take place at the end of September.

As mentioned during the 2nd Anniversary Live Stream, a new PvP content, 'Total War,' will be added for our Summoners to enjoy.

Total War is a content in which Summoners will put together 3 teams of 4 Monsters (each) and duke it out with other Summoners.

The first season will be a preseason, followed by the official season.

Additionally, the 'Growth Jump' system and 'Prof. Luna's Textbook' quests will be added for new and returning Summoners to enjoy. 

Should all of your Rahil Guard faction Summoners be less than Lv. 80, you can apply the Growth Jump system to one Summoner.

However, simply increasing combat power may lead to a lack of understanding of the game, so we have prepared Prof. Luna's Textbook quests, which will guide you through the various in-game systems and provide various rewards.

Through the Growth Jump system, your upgraded Summoner should reach a combat power of 750k to 800k.

Furthermore, a Returning User event and increased rewards will be prepared for returning Summoners.

Next, Summoners' and Monsters' AoE DMG will be decreased in the Battlefield and Guild Rivals content.

This is to reduce the difficulty of reacting to situations where multiple instances of AoE DMG are being performed simultaneously.

Also, the difficulty of Hero Raid 'Abyss Lord's Asylum' will be decreased.

We hope that many more Summoners will participate in this content.

As a QoL improvement, we will be adding a function to lock/unlock all selected Runes. We will also be increasing the number of Aurora Elementals living on Mystic Island and the build count of Decoration Buildings while expanding the level cap and adding new Decoration Buildings.

Two new stories will be added to Joshua's Bookshelf.

Finally, Transmogrifications for Chakram Dancer and Boomerang Warrior will be added.

A new ride, 'Celestial Seas Whale,' will be added.

The October White Night Summon Monsters will be Light Phoenix and Dark Beast Monk.

A Rate UP Summon for Beast Monk's Artifact will also be opened.

Panda Warrior's Artifact will be added in the second week of October, and a Rate UP Summon will be opened with its addition.

Please note that we will now introduce content updates in a preview format to provide more detailed information.

We hope you continue to have an enjoyable Chronicles experience.

Thank you.

Translate List

Sample default message pop-up

Translate

Select a language to translate.

Select a language to translate.