Skip to Content

DEV'S NOTE

Aug. 22nd Developer’s Note
GM Chronicles 08/22/2024

Hello. This will be my first time saying hi to the users.

I’m Sang-min Choi, and I’ll be the new PD of Summoners War: Chronicles.

I had a chance to say hi to you with the live streaming we held recently. I’m writing this note to officially introduce myself to the users.

I’m sure that the change of the game’s PD may come as a surprise and cause some confusion.

The former PD of the game, Eun-jae Lee, will take the role as a General PD as he’s been not only working as a PD for Chronicles, but also doing management work at the top level with a lot on his plate. You could think of this change as an additional person being brought in to help develop Chronicles in a better direction.

I’ll do my best to keep the original direction of the game, which was to make improvements and also enhance the entertainment aspects. 

I’ll try to make Chronicles into a game that can be enjoyed for a long time by considering details, entertainment, and the emotions of the users on top of the abundant content.

The Chronicles team will continue to listen to user feedback and opinions to strive for a cultural content created by the developers and the users.

Thank you.

Translate List

Sample default message pop-up

Translate

Select a language to translate.

Select a language to translate.